There are certain things that you can find in the true sons and daughters of God. This is list is not exhaustive but gives some insight into the righteous character of God’s leaders.
- Humble– James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
- Faithful to God– 1 Corinthians 4:2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
- Son and Daugther Of God– Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
Galatians 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
- Selfless– John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
- Powered By Spirit of God– 1Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
- Obedient to God– Isaiah 1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
- Doer of Word– James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
- Loves God and his People– 1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
- Full of faith– Hebrews 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
- Patient In Trouble– James 5:11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.